Skip To Content


Public Works and Development & Neighborhood Services Request for Service

Tips Before You Click...

  • Report streetlight outages to MidAmerican Energy. Report traffic signal outages to Public Works. 
  • Report water main breaks and issues with your water service to Iowa American Water. Report sewer backups and sewer overflows in the street to Public Works.
Make a Request by Phone

Non-Emergency Requests for Service

  • Call us at 563.326.7923, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00 AM and 4:30 PM, except Holidays.

Emergency Requests for Service

  • Call us at 563.326.7923 | 24/7. Our answering service will take the information and route your call to one of our team members. 

Sewer back-ups, sewer cave-ins, trees down in the street, traffic light malfunctions, and illegal dumping in process, are among the types of services considered an emergency. Please do not call for emergency services for topics such as missed garbage collection, potholes or icy/slippery roads when crews are actively clearing roads. 

Mobile App | Make Requests Using a Mobile Phone

SeeClickFix App Icon

Download the SeeClickFix mobile app on Google Play or the App Store.